A Leadership Training Program for The Future of Your Company
Are the future leaders within your company capable of this vital task?
Sandler's leadership and development training provides a comprehensive approach that covers all the major areas of concern frustrating today’s leaders as they look to their future. The Emerging & Growing Leaders program equips tomorrow’s leaders with the skills and behaviours to maximize their performance, that of their employees and the organization.
• Enlisting the support of others to get the job done
• An undefined path for developing leadership skills
• Setting and communicating clear expectations
• Creating a strong culture and vision
• Managing change and its consequences
• Finding, obtaining and maintaining good fit customers
• Staying on track personally
• Understanding and applying the numbers appropriately
Implement a process of identifying, recruiting and hiring ideal candidates for positions based on skills and experience.
Acclimate a new hire to the position in a manner that ensures his or her success.
Address concerns from a performance perspective while accomplishing two major objectives:
Leaders are expected to gain more engagement and accountability from employees, develop more unified and collaborative teams, and be prepared to deal with the trials of a leadership role. Are you preparing your employees to accomplish all this? Training can increase their chances of success.
• The four elements of leadership
• Supervision: Defining your behavior
• Coaching Part 1: Proactive coaching philosophy
• Coaching Part 2: Developing the coach’s mindset
• Mentoring: Developing internal leaders
• Training: Improving your people’s skill set
• Creating a culture of accountability
• Maximizing personal productivity and time management
• Understanding your people to drive performance
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Running effective meetings
• Goal review and team goal setting for 2019
• Personal Productivity for leaders
• Delivering an effective performance review
• The beliefs and behaviors of a successful leader
• Building your personal brand
• Problem solving through questioning strategies
• Using assessments to hire and develop your people
• Using a structured process for job candidate selection
• Hiring – using the ideal candidate profile to interview
• Seven hacks to creating better habits