Sandler's Leadership Solutions
Strengthening the backbones of successful companies
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate direction in order to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their people's behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.
WIN BACK VALUABLE WORKING HOURS
Four Best Practices for Sales Leaders Who Are Pressed for Time
What concerns you the most as a sales leader? If you are like the sales professionals we work with regularly, it would be a lack of time. This is one of the most common daily pain points. Sales leaders tell us they’re concerned about not having enough hours in the day to strategically plan out an approach, train the team on best practices, or debrief on best and worst cases of a sales pitch
Learn how to transform yourself into a leader with these insights.
Excerpted from our book, The Road to Excellence, this sample chapter addresses how to overcome common management "blind spots" that can undermine and destroy companies.