Lay the Foundation for YOUR Sales Success
March 26 & 27 | 8:45am - 4:00pm
Are you struggling to reach your sales goals?
Are you annoyed with prospects who want free consulting and quotes, and then give the business to someone else?
Are you frustrated from generating proposals that don't close?
Are you tired of making presentations to people who can’t or won’t make decisions?
Maintain control over the sales process with your prospects and you sales team.
Save time by learning to qualify or disqualify an opportunity early in the process.
Recognize problems before they become major roadblocks, stalls, and objections.
Focus energy on the right prospecting behaviours that lead to more sales, more easily.
More easily strategize or debrief a sales call with a common language and selling system that has specific steps.
"Big Thanks to Endurance Partners Inc for introducing Justin to the "Sandler Training Program". I am certain he will move forward using his new techniques as building blocks to work on visiting new clients. He has been sharing with us his teachings during his four week stint with you guys. Once again, Thanks so much for the hospitality and we hope to continue with you guys with any training in the future."
• Understanding Your Extended DISC Communication Style: Learn how your DISC profile allows you to better understand yourself and to find the most successful way to communicate with prospects, clients, and internal team members.
• Why Have a Selling System: Discover the power of Sandler's comprehensive selling system and overlay it on your current sales approach.
• The Importance of Bonding & Building Rapport: Learn and apply specific Sandler techniques to start a sales conversation and establish an emotional bond and positive rapport with your prospects.
• Elements of an Up-Front Contract: Take control of the sales process by establishing an agenda and mutual beneficial guidelines for a productive conversation.
• Identifying Reasons for Doing Business (PAIN): Learn the high-powered qualifying processes needed to probe for true buyer motivations.
• Questioning Strategies: Learn to improve your information gathering to gain greater understanding of your prospects, as you help them discover and articulate their needs.
• Uncovering the Prospect’s Budget: Uncover the investment constraints of your prospects and whether they are willing and able to make them.
• Understanding the Prospect’s Decision-Making Process: Learn how to uncover your prospect's decision-making process, as well as how to spot, remove, or avoid sales roadblocks.
• Closing the Sale (Fulfillment & Post-Sell): Learn to consistently close and reinforce sales by focusing on the prospect's pain, decision-making process, and budget, and learn how to set the stage for future business and referrals.
• Improving Your BAT-ing Average: Take a hard look at your Beliefs, Attitudes, and Techniques and how to increase your chances of sustainable success.
• Prospecting Behavious: Identify the right mix of prospecting activities and an action plan to ensure a predictable and sustainable sale effort.
The professional salesperson is no different; it’s a tough job. Sandler Foundations Training introduces the basic concepts of our advanced program, Sales Mastery, and covers the attitudes, behaviours, and techniques that are essential to understanding Sandler’s methodology.
A selling system guides you through the process by which you develop an opportunity from start to finish whether that finish is closing the sale or closing the file.
"I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Lisa von Massow and Stephanie van Dam for introducing me to the Sandler Sales approach and training me in the Sandler Foundations Program. Their role playing and interactive approach to coaching made the content come to life for me. The many training resources they have provided online and many podcasts have made it easy for me to review the concepts and strategies on a regular basis even outside of the formal course.
It was Stephanie's great coaching style and the Sandler framework that has undoubtedly given me the confidence and ability to sell complex IT solutions to clients who have more technical knowledge and skills than I have, all with a close rate of over 80%.
It's the steps in the Sandler Submarine that provides me with a clear guideline to follow in every sale. It was my saving grace that dissolved all nerves when I was asked to role play a sales proposal/pitch by me CEO to him and our entire company, which they all would be evaluating me on. Once again, Stephanie's training is what helped me nail that exercise with rave reviews from my CEO and staff.
For any employers, sales reps, or professionals looking to increase their closed deals, I highly recommend investing in a course with Stephanie at Sandler Training and Endurance Partners Inc. It will be well worth the investment."