At Daisy Energy, our mission is to educate businesses, organizations and individuals about the benefits, both financial and environmental, of sustainable energy practices. We believe that our reliance on fossil fuels must stop and there are many ways for us to reduce our carbon foot print. The technology is here. Let’s put it to good use, now! That’s where you fit in. We’re searching for a passionate Sales Executive who understands the value of constant contact, lives for the customer relationship and who demonstrates enthusiasm for all our LED lighting products and processes.
• Post-secondary degree or certification
• An existing Book of Business and a strong network of contacts and customers
• 3-5 years related experience in similar industry is an asset
• Excellent time-management skills
• A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Availability to meet with prospect in off-peak hours, if required
• MS Office/365 proficiency
• Related commercial sales experience selling into facility decision makers in complimentary industries such as HVAC, building automation controls, security and green initiatives is an asset
• Prospect proactively for net new business within the GTA
• Fill and manage sales funnel, keeping accurate records of all activities
• Follow a systematic sales approach to ensure a consistent and repeatable outcome for each sales engagement
• Help the prospect understand their current situation and identify solutions to their problems
• Educate self on Daisy Energy products/services and enthusiastically demonstrate the value of our solutions to prospects
• Look-up! The Daisy Energy Sales Executive is always hunting for their next LED lighting sale
• A competitive salary and commission
• On-going sales and product training and support
• Industry-standard mileage allowance
• The opportunity to make a difference, help reduce our carbon footprint, and make the world a greener place
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Pattie.Lanktree@Sandler.com outlining what your typical day would look like.
We wish to thank all applicants for your interest. Only applicants who are considered for an interview will be contacted.